Thursday, June 28, 2007

"Hello World!"

Back in the day I was trying to learn programming, each and every book I read about any programming language started by teaching me how to make a simple script / executable / page that would print "Hello world!". Since this is the very first post of this blog, I thought I would start by saying hello and explaining a few things.

In this and every post I will try to share with you some things I know about money, especially how to make money, using online and offline opportunities, how not to lose money and how to increase your overall financial intelligence.

You have probably heard the term financial intelligence. If you haven't, you should read Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!.

Financial Intelligence is what makes you take always the best choice on your day to day financial decisions. It does not matter if you are buying a book, a car or going into Real Estate investing, you should always select the payment method which is most profitable for you, based on net present value, which shall be discussed in a separate post. By doing that you will be paying less for the things you buy regularly, and thus creating greater savings to add up for your first million.

I hope you enjoy your stay here while we dig our way into our first million dollars.




No comments: